Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished fully-remote Program Manager with deep experience managing complex SaaS initiatives for small to mid-size companies. If you have hands-on experience managing technical projects for SAP, Salesforce, NetSuite, Azure DevOps Environment, we'd love to tell you about this long-term role with our tech product client!
- Must Have 15+ years of Project Management
- Must Have 5+ years as a Program Manager (including managing Project Managers)
- Bachelors degree required
location: Remote, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Some of the primary duties include:
- Responsible for building a budget for the program and must ensure all projects stay within this budget. Most Program Managers create their own evaluation method to properly review and assess the strengths of their program and to determine any areas of improvement.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- Devising new programs that support the organization's objectives
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Working with the marketing team to improve strategies
- Oversee Project Managers
- Able to perform hands-on work and willing to roll up sleeves and support projects when required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.