- Experience conducting research
- Google Material Design
- Design System experience
- Figma, Google Material Design, Agile, Web App Design
- This role will be working on digital products for agents to be successful. Not looking for marketing style candidates. Anyone coming from a corporate application background will likely be a good fit.
- Looking for 3-5 years' experience and someone that is ready to jump in.
- Looking for candidates to be well-spoken and a communicators.
- Please provide a portfolio summary linked to the resume and/or in the candidate summary.
- Have candidates show you their material design samples within their portfolios
- Skillset and portfolio are important
- Looking for software design experience, not looking for logo / brand designers
location: MADISON, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The UX Designer is expected to deliver fantastic User Experiences for products within Realogy. This person must be able to articulate and communicate research strategy and insights to teammates, business partners, and senior leadership to guide the company in creating world-class User Interfaces that are simple, consistent, and drive business results. The role must drive innovation by applying contemporary user-centered design methodologies to exceed expectations and delight the end-user. As well, this person will work with multiple business constituents in a fast-paced innovative development environment sharing their expertise and promoting a community of cooperation, best practices, and continual improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information