Content Producer Producer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Producer to join their diverse team, working with a wide range of both internal and external partners.
The Producer is accountable for delivery of art content such as characters, UI, and cinematics, and ensuring the team consistently delivers value to our players. The role's primary responsibilities include using metrics to drive team priorities, coordinating deliverables across multiple teams, disciplines, and development partners, as well empowering the team to create visually stunning 3D content.
- Demonstrated experience in a content production environment.
- Analytical mind and experience working with large amounts of data.
- Experience with Shotgrid (Shotgun) production software preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans.
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal & remote teams.
- 2-3+ year of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent risk identification skills, as well as risk mitigation.
- Capable of balancing a project's production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
- Passion for making the best racing games in the world.
location: El Dorado, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Lead multiple scrum teams through our sprint planning process.
- Enter, track and communicate project capacity and velocity.
- Understand art workflow, tools and build systems across the studio.
- Work with art leads to direct their teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain your area schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Experience with any art production tracking software is beneficial.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information