We are looking for a Sr. IT Program Manager with IT Infrastructure and Technology Program management experience. This is a 12 month contract in San Antonio, TX that is allowing for a hybrid remote schedule.
Below are the qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of Project Management methodologies, practices and procedures
- Ability to handle complex assignments with minimum supervision
- Manages the planning, design, and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects under general supervision.
- Recommends and leads process improvements to existing Project Management processes and procedures
- Applies judgment and makes independent recommendations and/or decisions that may affect the section, department and/or division
- Demonstrates proficiency in management of projects and assignments
- Ability to determine a project schedule's critical paths and amount of float
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 79 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manges the planning, design and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects (e.g., modifications/additions to facilities and infrastructure) under supervision.
- Facilitates teams, including team chartering, group problem solving and/or process improvement work.
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all projects.
- Develops solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives.
- Develops and submits business cases and/or project justifications for projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure project scopes, team responsibilities, milestone dates, and the procurement strategy are clearly stated for all assigned projects.
- Stewards project to ensure project objectives regarding safety, schedule, budget, scope, code compliance, environmental compliance, and quality are met through metrics and benchmarking.
- Develops procurement and technical specifications for vendor and contractor services.
- Coordinates with procurement to solicit external materials and services as required for project deliverables, including stewarding purchase orders and contracts, paying invoices, and interfacing with Storeroom personnel.
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors regarding work scope changes and ensure that all contract commitments are completed on time per the scope of work and technical specifications.
- Plans and monitors on-going design and construction activities for contract and industry code compliance, QA/QC program compliance, schedule performance, and quality workmanship for multiple craft disciplines.
- Reviews and approves design documents and drawings for contract and industry code compliance, company standards and practices.
- Coordinates the development of conceptual and detailed designs.
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics.
- Interfaces with appropriate management levels including senior management to gain necessary approvals and manage risk in accordance with corporate governance.
- Develops, reviews, and monitors testing procedures
- Develops documentation of business processes within applicable divisions.
- Coordinates project teams' activities in conjunction with field operations for quality assurance.
- Performs analysis of project data; generates reports and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information