Junior level opening! Open to new grads as well.. MUST be on site first couple weeks in purchase, NY. Position will be remote after that with 1-2 weeks expected on site to cover for anyone on vacation.
Sunday- Thursday schedule, 2nd shift working 4 PM-12:00AM.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Backup verification: Verify successful completion of nightly backups, Export backup tape on a monthly basis
Workstation deployment and maintenance: Image, test and deploy workstations to workstations as needed. Installation & configuration of laptops, Verification of workstation setup and decommission procedures
- Helpdesk ticketing: Log all issues reported with detailed information, Monitor ITSupport mailbox during your shift, Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate issues as needed to Manager, Provide detailed solutions to common problems and issues & review with Helpdesk Manager
- Weekly assignment of office review: Verify each user is listed for your assigned offices, Verify workstation scan / audit data listed for each user in assigned location, Verify workstation audit information is up to date , Verify workstation conforms to standards
Workstation verification review - Antivirus and Security patching, Verify each user/workstation is listed for your assigned offices, Verify recent scans ,Verify machine is reporting back to the console and receiving the latest virus definitions, Provide status on finding and notify management of viruses found o Monthly Microsoft security patching, verify each workstation is patched for your assigned offices (including spare machines) and report status back to management why a machine may not be patched
-Administration tasks: Active Directory, Application Support - External user setup, Mobile Device setup , Match change process with Oracle data emails ,VPN
- Deliverables: Produce and submit a daily turnover form at end of shift to Helpdesk team / Infrastructure Team with a cc to VP of IT, Participate in daily turnover meeting, Provide Weekly Accountability checklist to Helpdesk Manager at end of business week , Special projects as assigned
- Provide feedback and recommendations on the following: Helpdesk calls / Issues encountered, Suggestions to educate users , Problem/Chronic callers , Security risks
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information