As a Network/Network Security Administrator, you will implement, maintain, and support company network and network security services. Additionally, you will be involved in migrating systems toward new solutions involving cloud-based services. You will also assist in maintaining requested compliance and audit reporting related to overall network and network security operations.
- Specific responsibilities include implementing, monitoring, and managing Cisco and Palo Alto based local and wide area networks. You will be tasked to ensure maximum uptime for users, partners, and customers. Additional network and network security systems include solutions from vendors such as F5, Meraki, ServiceNow, Okta, and a variety of telecom/wide-area network service providers such as T-Mobile, Lumen, GTT, Segra, and Spectrum.
Strict adherence to change management policies and procedures is required. Additional adherence is required for all information security, compliance, and data protection.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
5+ years' experience with the following:
- Managing and supporting Cisco LAN and WAN technologies. Specifically, experience with BGP.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco Wireless network technologies in an enterprise environment.
- Additional experience installing, configuring, and supporting other network and network security technologies such as IPS/wIPS, DHCP, DN, and remote access.
- Firewall administration, specifically Palo Alto, a plus.
- Maintaining network and network security monitoring, reporting, and alerting systems.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Coordinating scheduled upgrades and investigating faults in the network
- Use of ITIL based administrative systems such as ServiceNow
Qualifications and Requirements:
Desired degree or experience in one of the following or related subject areas:
- Computer Science
- Information Security
- Network Security/Network Operations
Desired Certifications and Skills:
- Cisco CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or greater
- Cisco Wireless Certification or equivalent
- Palo Alto Networks
- ISC2 Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- ITIL Foundations
- Knowledge of the OSI model, shell scripting, DNS, and content management
- Knowledge of network management tools and technologies such as NetFlow/IPFix
- Ethical hacking, penetration testing, or similar experience
- Ability to work in team setting
- Determined self-starter and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- strong adherence to defined processes and procedures
- Determined documentation skills
- Pronounced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information