Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has a 100% remote opening for a highly motivated Sr. ForgeRock/Oracle OUD Directory Server Administrator to join their dynamic and growing team. The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. Can be located anywhere in the US but must have the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Experience as a senior systems engineer administering Linux-based large production environment of Directory Servers, such as ForgeRock DS, open DS, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE)
- 5+ years of Experience as an administrator in Oracle Unified Directory / ODSEE and 2+ year experience in administration ForgeRock Directory Server as a primary skill
- Experience with configuring directory servers, java plugins and replication in multi-master directory environments
- Deep understanding of LDAP concepts i.e., entries, schema, replication, ACIs, filters, monitoring, best practices, and other key aspects of LDAP
- Understanding of Access control Instructions (ACI) to design, document, and manage security for users, groups, and roles.
- strong Experience in at least one scripting languages -bash, python or Perl) for automating DBA administrative tasks.
- Experience in maintenance activities to validate applications' health. etimes, log collection, disk space monitoring, etc.
- Hands on experience in directory administration (groups, OU, user management, replication)
- Ability to design, execute schedule and automate Backup and Recovery strategies for directory server data, configuration, and installation directory.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting, patching, and upgrades of OUD, ForgeRock DS
- Use of command line LDAP tools such as ldapsearch and ldapmodify.
- Experience leading the analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation of LDAP outages in Production environments
- Demonstrated experience in LDAP log analysis of access, errors, audit, and other logs to provide troubleshooting solutions involving, connections failures, unindexed searches, permissions, etc.
- Track Directory Server system status by monitoring CPU, Memory usage, connections, disk activity and usage, etc.
- Familiarity with base64 encryption and encryption/decryption utilities.
- Excellent understanding of enterprise LDAP deployments
- Excellent understanding of the internet protocols TCP/IP, LDAP/LDAPS, SSL/TLS, etc.
- LDAP integration with third-party products
- SSL/PKI administration internal, external and public.
- Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for the Directory Server and related features/roles and their appropriate use.
- Ability to work with distributed teams.
- Good communication
- Experience in using Splunk, Nimsoft, and other tools for Availability, performance, and monitoring.
- Good understanding of licensing options and optimization.
- Experience with automation tools such as Control-M.
- In-depth knowledge of IT industry database technologies and processes and business applications integrated with database technologies.
- Provide 24 x 7 Support to Critical production systems.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Experience in working closely with the application development teams to resolve any performance related issues and provide application support.
- 5-8 years' experience Administering, supporting environments such as UNIX/Linux etc.
- 5+ years of Experience as an administrator in Oracle Unified Directory / ODSEE and
- 2+ year experience in administration ForgeRock Directory Server as a primary skill
Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- Oracle OUD/ODSEE Administration Certification.
- ForgeRock DS Administration Certification.
- Added advantage of knowledge of administration of MongoDB, Presto
- Health care industry related experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information