- Responsible for managing complex and high risks projects. Oversees project budgets and schedules.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of project scope. Role is focused on performing network site surveys. Performing remote network device installation and verification of connectivity to support the project.
- Excellent documentation skills to ensure project library is up to date and deliverable timelines are being met
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $31.38 - 36.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for installation and configuration of remote field network devices to include cellular modems, advanced metering access points, relays and communication bridges.
- Requirement also include the ability to complete remote network site surveys to address potential environmental obstacles for wireless communications.
- This includes physical installation of devices, installation of antenna's, remote configuration of device settings. After installation as needed troubleshooting as needed.
- strong knowledge of radio frequency and cellular signal troubleshooting is preferred. Candidate's with previous telecommunication experience (cable, satellite, cellular) directly relate to this role.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information