Game Producer needed for Contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Does the opportunity to help create brand new Gaming experiences for multiple platforms excite you? Do you yearn to directly impact epic games and franchises you have been playing for years? Will you thrive in a fast-paced, continually evolving, customer-centric environment focused on delivering amazing entertainment?
Our client is looking for a Producer to help develop projects within their franchise. This is your chance to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry with one of the industry's most talented teams. As a Producer, you are core to aiding the productivity of your development partner and ensure you remove any roadblocks for them whilst driving forward and representing the project's needs internally. The ideal candidate will be able to gracefully shift between different teams (internal and external) aiding them were necessary and contributing to overall smooth running of the project/projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years working in games in a production role
- At least 1 year working in a live product environment
- Experience managing project schedules and budgets with creativity and efficiency
- Experience building release strategies with partners inside the studio and advocate constant improvement and iteration
- The ability to coordinate effectively with development partners all around the world
- Experience working on a game or relevant product through multiple content release cycles
- Experience working on a game running as a service with regular content updates and engagement with the player base around those updates
- Experience working in a publishing role or with external development teams is a plus.
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will work directly with the management team to run and drive projects with internal and external partner teams. This role requires someone who can move between strategic thinking and planning to tactical execution.
- You will be responsible for owning key areas of projects and overall tasks including:
- Detail-oriented organizer and adept communicator of ideas and goals to different disciplines and perspectives
- Manage projects at different stages of development from concept to release and live operations
- Be a resource for internal and external partners and help them solve a variety of development problems
- Mediator; able to work across disciplines, levels and teams to release and maintain quality live player experiences
- Build effective processes and tooling to increase scheduling and efficiency of our team
- Experienced in executing project plans with multiple interdependences across multiple teams
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information