Our clients in Arlington VA are seeking to fill a remote .NET Software Developer. Must have 5+ years of Designing, developing, testing, debugging, and implementing software applications in accordance with specifications
and business needs. Typically works on a defined project and may work in a highly efficient ("Agile") development
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $78.12 - 84.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Position: Software Developer
- The Software Developer will support efforts in designing, developing, and implementing enhancements to defined benefit administration system.
- The Software Developer will be responsible for participating in all stages of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- They will perform these functions as part of an Agile team working to develop features and functionality as required based on priority in the project backlog.
- Additionally, ad-hoc design, development, documentation, testing and support may be required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information