- Solution Architect / Solution Engineer role experience - 8 or more years
- Leading other software engineers - 3 or more years
- Java/J2EE 1.8/1.11/1.17 - 10 or more years
- Junit/Mockito - 5 or more years
- SpringBoot - 5 or more years
- Jasmine/Jest/Karma/Jest 5 or more years
- TypeScript - 6 or more years
- MySQL/SQL - 3 or more years
- Cloud Experience: Kubernetes - 4 or more years
- JMeter - 1 or more years
- DevOps Automation - 4 or more years
- Jenkins - 3 or more years
- Required functional skillset and experience include excellent communication skills, proven experience working in an Agile environment, experience working with remote and offshore team members, production support, and documentation in an Agile tool.
- Candidate must have experience in leading/managing and developing junior engineers.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $61.50 - 76.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The candidate must have significant experience in solution design and architecture. Must have experience leading other software engineers. Must have experience serving as lead engineer being able to collaborate with the product owner in documenting feature and user story acceptance criteria; understand how the features will integrate into the current application as well as integrate with other domain and enterprise services; coordinate multiple engineers to deliver cohesive functioning features while following best practices in coding by designing, scalable, maintainable components and services by following best practice principles such as SOLID.
- Accountable for code delivery and implementation
- Have ability to serve as solution architect and lead solution engineer
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for the onshore development team and work closely with the offshore technical lead enhance and maintain the application
- Participate in scrum meetings and relay business and technical decisions to the development team
- Work closely with the product owner and business SMEs on design of product
- Coordinate release planning
- Production support
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information