Our client is looking to add an Automation Quality Engineer to their growing team. Ideal candidates need to have experience with java and automation testing. This is a great opportunity to work with a Fortune 50 company with high international brand recognition. This is a contract position with the opportunity to be extend. This position offers excellent pay and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the ecommerce space.
Key Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer or Electronics with 2-8 years of QA Automation experience.
- Mobile App UI Automation experience - OS / Android
- Automation Testing Tools - Appium (RN), Detox (RN), Calabash, Chrome and Safari Testing tools, Espresso (Android), XCUITest(iOS), Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, Gatling.
- Understanding of quality, testing principles in order to write effective test cases.
- Experience in automated build and continuous integration.
- Good understanding of black / white / grey / glass box test methodologies
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Mobile App UI Automation - primarily for mobile JS side (RN or React) and any one platform - iOS / Android
- Functional Testing: Data Validation, UI testing, Device and Make Coverage (iOS and Android), Network Throttling, Notifications testing.
- Non-functional Testing: GPU overdraw, Rendering performance, Battery issues, CPU, Thread count, Memory consumptions and leaks, Network data transfer. (Crashes and ANR)
- Appium (RN), Detox (RN), Calabash, Chrome and Safari Testing tools, Espresso (Android), XCUITest(iOS), Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, Gatling.
- App Profiling (concepts like Rendering performance, battery issues, thread count and memory dumps)
- Log verification - backend and frontend.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.