Seeking a customer-centric, data-driven, digitally savvy Digital Product Manager to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and prioritization of digital products and features and associated customer experiences from idea through rollout. The Digital Product Manager will own the definition and deployment of digital products and digital feature enhancements that will substantially improve the customer experience. Executing a transformational digital strategy that will deepen and broaden its brand differentiation and enable a direct relationship with its loyal customers. As a member of the digital team, you will play a key role in this transformation.You must have an intense curiosity and passion for understanding the customer mindset and keeping up with technology industry developments in digital, web, eCommerce, and mobile and be able to apply those insights to continually improve the customer experience.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive strategic direction and prioritization of digital products, features, and associated customer experiences from idea through roll-out.
- Define, create and communicate product roadmaps aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Lead customer evangelism to develop products by understanding customer needs, defining customer requirements, articulating the customer journey and defining minimally viable products.
- Collaborate with the UX/design, marketing, analytics, technology, compliance/legal, operations, and lines of business stakeholders to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability solutions.
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and business requirements.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues.
- Drive Go-To-Market planning to ensure successful product adoption.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.