Our enterprise client has a long term consulting position for an experienced Oracle ERP Business Systems Analyst to work in NJ who would be open to coming into the north NJ office on a hybrid schedule.
Candidate will have experience with migration experience with Oracle and all modules utilized in an enterprise environment.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Business Systems Analyst with be a true partner with the solutions integration outsourced provider to migrate from PeopleSoft 9.2 to ERP Cloud Financials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the liaison between IT and Business and the SI Partner
- Documenting business requirements
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, and process design stages of implementations
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, and integrations
- Providing support for QA testing and User Acceptance testing and defect resolution
- Working with internal teams to provide ERP integration requirements and support
- Experience as a functional resource on an Oracle ERP Cloud system
- A minimum of 5 years Business Analyst experience in Finance required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with at least some of the following Oracle Cloud modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses, Purchase Order, Fixed Assets, Project, Financial Accounting Hub, and Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, participating in fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.