This position is responsible for, implementation and enhancement of vendor software package. The Senior Application Engineer for Workday will be providing overall business function knowledge to projects and support, incorporating scaled agile framework. This position drives engagement with vendors, company customers, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to understand customer requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, vendor package, and present solutions.
location: Walker, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs, codes, tests, and implements programs.
- Performs unit tests, monitors results, and takes required corrective actions as needed.
- Provides subject matter expertise and technical consultation in new systems development, new vendor package system evaluations and enhancement of existing systems and integrations.
- Assists product owners in systems analysis and feature adoption planning.
- Coordinates structured walk-throughs, secure coding, and technical reviews ensuring application coding and design follows secure coding and design principles.
- Optimizes and enhances applications and interfaces to meet SLA/functional requirements.
- Interfaces with the Product Owner and IT partners to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories and ensures acceptance criteria are met.
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework.
- Mentors and coaches other members of the agile team.
- Coordinates new product reviews, tests and pilots with other IT members, customers, and stakeholders.
- Coordinates feasibility studies/proofs of concept to evaluate solutions.
- Assists in the production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
- Actively participates in all team Agile ceremonies. This job role may also provide facilitation of activities for Agile teams within Meijer ITS as acting Scrum Master.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.