We have a client in San Antonio Texas looking to hire a Senior systems analyst for a full time opportunity.
You will Provide high level technical analysis and technical project leadership, identifying true business needs and assessing the available technologies to meet those needs; manage development projects of varying magnitude and ensure the analysis, testing and implementation are both timely and are satisfactory to management and users.
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Minimum of seven (6) years of programming and systems design experience. (Financial Industry preferred)
- Minimum of three (3) years in a project leadership role.
- Must be able to coach jr Developers.
- Experience with mainframe Fidelity architecture and systems
- Requires proficiency with and ability to continuously learn mainframe IBM Z/OS environment including COBOL, CICS, Assembler, Easytrieve, ISPF, VSAM, and Endevor.
Financial services industry experience, strong project organization, leadership, team building, and communications skills (written and verbal). Understanding of the financial services business and in-depth understanding of the capabilities and system structure of the systems available to support them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide daily support/troubleshooting for specified systems focusing on improving the systems as necessary and where possible.
- Review, revise and maintain application and operating systems in a manner that ensures efficient operation, reliability, and satisfactory data backup and recovery.
- Assist the Systems/Analyst to code, test and install systems/releases ensuring installations are problem-free with no negative impact on Members/Users and ensuring systems are easily maintainable.
- Write application-level documentation including but not limited to batch flow diagrams and online processing flow diagrams.
- Write technical design specifications using company standards and conduct periodic design reviews with peers.
- Assist in managing, coordinating and/or carrying out development projects of varying magnitude to meet deadlines and business objectives.
- Assist Business Analysts and LOBs in identifying business needs and recommend/determine the most viable technological solution.
- Provides technical support on a 24x7 basis for assigned applications in the event of critical, system-down situations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.