Global Endpoint Management team helps internal teams with an array of modern and relevant endpoint technologies that deliver a productive, stable, secure and exciting user experience and works closely with teams like Cybersecurity, Networking, Unified Communications and System administration.
The System Administrator plays a key role in a cross-functional agile development team and is responsible for the design, support and production of our Global Endpoint Management systems, applications and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, collaborative team player and problem solver.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting, OSD, scripting, application deployment, patching, designing and implementing new endpoint technology.
- strong PowerShell skills
- Extensive experience supporting Windows Operating Systems and their environments
- Strong skills with SCCM
- Excellent analytical skills that demonstrate expertise with break/fix issues and opportunities for proactive improvements
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Experience with Macs/iPads
- Experience with OSD and App Deployments
- Understanding of design scalability, performance, and reliability
- Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Programming, etc.)
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Troubleshooting endpoint related issues
- OS and application deployment using SCCM and Intune
- Patching deployment and compliance monitoring
- Implementing new endpoint technology
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.