- Responsible to assist with management of projects to collectively deliver desired business outcomes.
- Work with application teams to manage, track and mitigate risk.
- Assist with driving quality and best practices for all phases of SDLC and identifying gaps and problem resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks individually. Work with financial partners as needed.
- Plans, organizes, monitors projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Resource management including onboarding
- Experience working in a financial industry
- Reporting experience including creating dashboards in confluence
- Experience working in testing tools JIRA and ALM
- 5-10 years of experience delivering software
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC
- Project Management Skills, ability to lead a team and drive to results
- Experience identifying and managing risk; risk mitigation experience
- Experience working in technology and ability to understand projects end to end
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- financial management skills a plus but not required
- Knowledge or experience of testing for all phases of SDLC/process/best practices from quality standpoint
- Identifies, assigns, tracks, escalates, and resolves issues
- Schedules and facilitates regular meetings to review progress and status, and ad hoc topical meetings; formulates agendas and documents minutes, action items. etc.
- Ability to provide project status on deliverables or escalate issues to sr. leaders and executives
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficient
- Experience with Lean Agile and Jira
- Takes Initiative
- Pick up other tasks as needed to assist Delivery Lead/COO
- Previous test management or test coordinator experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The CashPro Payments Technology team is looking to recruit a new Product Owner to support the growing workload of Business Enablement, External Mandate and Stability projects. The ideal candidate that we are looking to recruit already has a detailed knowledge of Treasury Payment applications; is a self-starter with strong leadership skills and is comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define business requirements and associated epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.