Under the supervision of the Director of Infrastructure and Development, the Dynamics 365 Solution Design Architect would be involved in architecting, designing, coding, testing and deploying new applications built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, related Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud solutions, and related technologies (e.g., Office 365, Power BI, etc.) to meet our business requirements. The Architect would leverage technical expertise to develop the solution design in the context of our existing Dynamics 365 applications, configure and maintain the software applications, and provide technical guidance and leadership through the end-to-end delivery of the Dynamics 365 applications. This role requires the ability to acknowledge opportunities and solve real world business problems.
location: NEW YORK CITY, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 5-10 years of professional experience in designing/developing software applications
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with knowledge of Agile and /or Waterfall methodology
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, VB, asp.net, .Net framework 4.x, .Net Core 3.x, Entity Framework 6.x)
- Experience in developing/deploying web applications
- Experience in Azure, such as ADF, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure SQL Server, Azure Functions, Azure Web Apps, Azure DevOps
- Experience in Content Management System
- Knowledge of system security and service oriented architecture
- Ability to work with business analysts and business users
- Candidate must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Java programming is a big plus
- Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and analytical skills;
- Ability to plan and take initiatives to accomplish objectives in timely fashion;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.