This is a great work environment with an amazing culture is looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience and is willing to grow within the company. Troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with Windows and Macintosh desktops/laptops from the network drop to the desktop/laptop excluding security patches/updates. Load image, install software and configure desktop/laptop as required. This also includes setup of new employees as well. Disconnect and/or reconnect desktop and peripherals in support of office moves within the office. Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system.
As a Desk Support Agent you will be tasked with aiding and servicing people with their various Mac OS or Windows issues by walking through the steps with the end user remotely as well as on site to help fix whatever troubleshooting issue that has arisen. This also includes performing preventative maintenance on hardware and software as well as servicing tasks from an assigned task queue to service support requests for maintenance/repair. The ideal candidate has a "can-do" attitude, is detail orientated and is able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with Windows and Macintosh desktops/laptops from the network drop to the desktop/laptop excluding security patches/updates.
- Load image, install software and configure desktop/laptop as required. This also includes setup of new employees as well
- Disconnect and/or reconnect desktop and peripherals in support of office moves within the office.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets.
- Focused on providing issue resolution by identifying and prioritizing vulnerabilities based on current Security Dashboard and Reporting tools.
- It is expected to walk the end user through steps remotely as well as on-site to help resolve the identified vulnerability issue.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance on computer hardware and software.
- Provide maintenance services for all conference room technical systems including projectors, VC and audio conferencing equipment and infrastructure. This work includes bulb replacement, RMA of equipment, trouble shooting and repairs of any physical layer problems.
- Service tasks from an assigned task queue to service support requests for maintenance/repair.
- Provide support of such items as (but not limited to) LCDs, projectors, and VC systems as needed.
- Microsoft, Ticketing, Technical Support, Customer Service ,Windows 10, MAC. AVVC. Experience with JAMF and SCCM is a plus.
- Must be detailed-oriented, able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient, accurate manner within deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills - as well as the ability to communicate professionally with a sense of urgency and empathy to the affected user.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Ability to quickly learn and acquire expertise in client's custom applications.
- Self-starter, superb organizational skills, and ability to prioritize workload - someone who is energized by helping people and making things happen.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow preferred - experience with similar ticket-tracking/request system workflow tool considered.
- Excellent understanding of technology and the role of the "client" in relation to the larger IT infrastructure.
- Team player who is invested in and strives to maximize team/department performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.