WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Application Administrator will support one or several applications and the associated technical environment. The Application Administrator is an experienced, fully proficient professional with full understanding and in-depth knowledge of discipline. Solves complex problems, takes a new perspective on using existing solutions
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of the Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 126,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement and support new software versions and new versions of systems software. This will include setting up software in development, QA, Production and DR environments.
- Provide technical assistance to projects.
- Incident and Problem Management including during and post-incident analysis.
- Researching and implementing new technology per project and support needs
- Set-up and support of workflowand job scheduler software
- Set-up, administration and support of interfaces and APIs
- Middleware configuration, administration and support
- Application environmental set-up, administration and support
- SLA management and reporting for applications
- Application support, issue management and escalation
- Vendor, T&I and business user liaison
- DR planning and participation in DR tests. Will understand how to set up, maintain and cutover to DR.
- May use specialist knowledge in one or several applications and supporting environment
- Will understand application use and access
- Will assist with the Technology Lifecycle Management Program for technology asset management.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience
- Minimum 5 years in Application Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of databases, hardware support, Cloud deployment and support and tools for application and systems administration.
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments.
- Knowledge of scripting and script automation
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases. Ability to write SQL queries.
- Middleware knowledge (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ) preferred
- Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.