Randstad Federal is seeking a Java Developer.
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and develop J2EE/Java components as part of the IRS MeF solution in compliance with project guidelines - 50%
- Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed - 15%
- Perform code maintenance based on needs of IBM testing, customer testing, and production issues. - 15%
- Support of integration of MeF infrastructure components with MeF application - 10%
- Documentation of software design and code - 10%
- JEE (Web Services (MTOM, MIME), EJB's, MDB's, JMS, JMX) development - 10 years
- WebServices implementation using Axis and WebSphere/JBoss SOAP engine - 7 years
- Develop automated unit tests with JUnit - 5 years
- Complex systems integration with WebSphere, MQ, JBoss, EAIB Broker, Oracle, DB2 - 4 years
- Rational Software Architect or Eclipse or JBoss studio - 4 years
- Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest and Team Concert - 4 years
- Experience with Forum Gateway
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.