Our Reston-based client is seeking a senior Java Developer for a hybrid remote, full time opportunity. This person should be incredibly proficient in java, java spring boot, and microservices. Our client is a software consulting company primarily in the healthcare industry. Looking for US citizens/Greencard holders.
location: RESTON, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Below would be your Job responsibilities:
- Requirement Analysis
- Technical Design
- Effort Estimation
- Project Execution
- Project Tracking
- Risk and Issue Management
- Dependency Management
- Client Communication
- Advanced Java, Spring boot, and web services
- Should have a good understanding of Nonfunctional requirements performance/security etc
- Good Database knowledge
- Design patterns and frameworks knowledge is nice to have.
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- An innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style
- Sense of personal ownership in every problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required in Computer Science or related field preferable
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.