Randstad Technology client is searching for Senior and Lead Software Engineers to join their fun and vibrant team here in always sunny San Diego CA. They are looking for passionate, driven, well rounded, accountable and trustworthy developers, who can deliver elegant software solutions with the right about of engineering twist. If you are seeking a leadership role with a highly sought after company, then this high tech environment is waiting for you. Apply Today!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Owning the quality, reliability, and performance of our applications and services, including production on-call support shifts, construction of monitoring solutions, improving deployment automation, etc.
- Automating everything, then do whatever else it takes to make sure our systems are bulletproof and super-fast, such as upgrading existing services with Hystrix or building in canary release automation
- Creating reusable libraries and patterns in an open-source contribution model
- Supporting and coaching other engineers, pair programming or peer reviewing code, helping to ensure that all engineers are growing and part of a community
- Helping us with our mission of getting a pull request to production quickly and automatically while maintaining the highest operational standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.