- Proven background in data field with full-stack software development knowledge and critical thinking skills to design end-to-end solutions
- Experience and comfort working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- You are a strategic thinker, bring your curiosity and excitement; desire to collaborate and work closely in a paired programming environment; be energized by fast, iterative and extreme programming practices
- You are open to direction and following agreed upon standards; yet be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy experimenting, developing and presenting alternatives
- You have maniacal focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- You should enjoy communicating and learning the business behind the application
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Experience with DB2; Expertise with StoredProcs & SQL
- Unix and Shell scripting skill expertise, programming with Python desired.
- Experience with AWS cloud-based data platforms a must
- Experience with MQ configuration and mgmt, QREP configuration and setup desired
- Experience with Directory structures, Knowledge of SCIM open standard protocol and PING Directory product a plus
location: Westlake TX, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Crafted and implemented operational data stores, as well as data lakes in multi-site High Availability environments.
- Prior experience designing data processing pipelines and resilient messaging services.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based data platforms
- SQL specialist; ETL background and experience with schedulers a plus
- Data modeling skills and familiarity with BI reporting tools a plus
- An understanding of microservice architectures and twelve factor app patterns; comfortable with core Java technologies and database libraries
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.