This position will be part of an agile development team building and working on defect resolution and feature enhancements to large scale software systems. This position will be involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing. It will provide exposure to working with the various tools, technologies, patterns, and practices of implementing and maintaining enterprise software systems. This position will work under the guidance and supervision of their development team lead and the Director, Application Services.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $88,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Review and understand existing software systems and applications
- Document and present development plans for system improvements or defects as assigned
- Document and present development plans for new applications or application level architectural changes as assigned
- Implement code changes to approved development plans
- Unit test and verify implemented solutions before delivery to QA teams
- Support operation of systems in production
- Review and assess development plans by junior and mid-level software developers
- Work with project managers and business analysts to plan and schedule software changes required for business project delivery
- Document and plan changes to software systems.
- Schedules, assigns, reviews, and directs execution of software system changes, maintaining quality of delivery.
- Oversees and ensures adherence to architectural standards and best practices in all software system changes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.