The candidate will collaborate with internal and external teams, work independently on special projects, including developing network designs based upon emerging customer requirements. Other tasks include negotiating commercial vendor products, developing procedures for implementing new network designs and managing small to large network projects.
**100% onsite position in Melbourne**
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Telco Network Engineer will be responsible for:
- Evaluate technologies and designs in relation to the critical infrastructure and service needs for external customers
- Support on-call rotation and planned off hours maintenance events as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve backbone and customer routing issues
- Implement solutions that support customer visions and objectives
- Participate in inter program initiatives and discussions to resolve technical challenges
- Create and maintain documentation and training for engineering and NOC teams
- Maintain operational excellence of network system and components to exceed customer expectations
- Define and implement best practices for network and capacity management
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation and network optimization
- Routinely perform proof of concepts and service trials while documenting system integration
- Travel as required to meet for requirement meetings and system integration planning
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.