Essential Qualifications and Competencies
- Associate's Degree in Electronics Engineering or two years' experience in a related field.
- PC literate with proficiency in various PC based software applications.
- Outstanding communications, both interpersonal and small group communication skills, with
diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- A valid driver's license with good driving record required.
- Familiarity with use of the following software is required:
- PC; Windows operating system
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- To contribute to the ongoing success of our company's business services, by providing superior
services and repairing the machines used to provide these business services.
- The Help Desk Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all money order and
- He/She is to provide on-site service to our agents within a specified distance if needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.