Producer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are hard at work continuing the great legacy of our beloved game. We are a passionate group responsible for this amazing franchise and are looking for a contractor to contribute to the day-to-day production work. You are a kind, organized and a team player and know you will enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment with a respectful and fun work culture.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years working as a video game producer or program manager
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools
- An effective and inclusive collaborator who embraces feedback and drives for consensus
- You are analytical, like to solve problems and can work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with diverse teams and disciplines
- Experience and willingness to interact directly with players/community is a plus
- Games-as-a-Service experience is a plus
Top 3 skills: Knowledge of game industry-standard production processes and tools (3-5 years) You are analytical, like to solve problems and can work independently (3-5 years) Experience working as a video game producer or program manager (3-5 years)
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Liaison with our various partners such as localization, compliance, security, accessibility, UR (User Research), geopol, outsourcing, art review, release management, customer service
- Build management.
- Documentation management.
- Create onboarding process to various tools and keeping security groups up to date.
- Project Timeline: Coordinate with leads to update the project roadmap and long-term feature scheduled to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Tracking & reporting including regular communication to the team and key stakeholders to provide status and update on areas of focus, including raising blockers.
- Effectively schedule and drive meetings, assess prior requirements, and sure goals are clear and followed up on with clear meeting notes including a coherent list of action items.
- Communication and tracking milestone deliverables, including assembly of status reports.
- Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues and track resolutions.
- Aiding in preparing for flights including communication and access management.
- Help with presentation materials and scheduling of meetings
- Assist in special production related projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.