HYBRID in Orange, CT.. Rochester or Binghamton, NY.. or Augusta, ME. Salary depends on location/experience.
This position provides Leadership and Support across the business to support cybersecurity Identity and Access Management (IAM). This position is responsible for execution of projects that will implement design, operation, and evolution of IAM solutions and strategies
location: Orange, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $122,000 - 134,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the shift in philosophy of how critical infrastructure is secured from verify once at the perimeter to continual verification of each user, device, application, and transaction
- Provide advanced SME knowledge for the deployment of IAM services and solutions
- Ensure projects that reduce risk and provides resiliency
- Engage with, and advise stakeholders within the business on IAM best practices
- Provide expertise and immediacy of decision making, hold team members accountable for results, coaches, mentors and guides team members, resolves disputes and escalates issues when appropriate.
- Ensure IAM services and solutions are designed and delivered in compliance with industry best practices as well as applicable privacy and legal/regulatory requirements including NIST 800-63, GDPR, SOX, CEII, and NERC
- Support implementation of GRC automation tools to manage compliance processes and evidence for applicable IAM services
- Provide advanced SME knowledge for establishing an IAM service model that is well defined, highly available, repeatable, and is constantly measured for Key performance, Key risk, and Key operational level metrics
- Responsible for maintaining measurements and methods in place to ensure best in class control quality and assurance for IAM solutions
- Follow applicable federal agency guidance on IAM technologies relevant to Grid Modernization and assess impact on business model
- Lead, develop, maintain, and write IAM cybersecurity policies, rules standards, and guidelines
- Participate in appropriate external industry groups, including the Electricity Sector Coordinating Council (ESCC) in support of the OSG Governance and Risk team
- Research current IAM industry and government frameworks, vulnerabilities, and risk trends, and assess impact
- Assess vendors/3rd party's IAM solutions for applicable cyber standards/policies
- Establish Vendor process and metrics for IAM cyber assurance
- Analyze current/future IAM vendors, hardware, software, etc. that may be introduced to modernize the electric grid and assess increases and offsets to cyber exposure
- Provide information to be used to respond to audits, participate in cybersecurity-related committees, and explain policy impacts at all levels of the company
- Provide information to educate members and government agencies as required during cyber and physical events
- Support management interaction with the Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and other relevant agencies as needed in response to security and grid modernization-related issues
- Day to Day support of IAM Solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.