Our Direct-Client is seeking an experience HRIS Analyst III to joing their growing team. This role is techno/functional with a focus in Core HR, Benefits Administration, Advance HCM Controls, Analytics, Experience Design Studio, and Digital Assistance. This role is 100% remote. There is no sponsorship available for this position.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Certified in the most recent version of Oracle HCM with areas of focus in Core HR, Benefits Administration, Advance HCM Controls, Analytics, Experience Design Studio, and Digital Assistance.
- Needs working experience in PL/SQL or SQL
- Needs working experience creating Business Process Model using MS Visio swim lanes
- Experience with Test Automation Framework using tools like Selenium and Python is a plus
- Experience executing Functional Testing and leading UAT efforts
- Experience in either ADP EV5 HCM or PeopleSoft HCM 6.x is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.