- Engineer that will work on the build of the platforms process to support untrusted software detection.
- 10 + years. Responsible for matching current technology with the current needs. As part of this task, engages in the evaluation and installation of software, hardware, and other types of support equipment into a workable network that supports a variety of functions.
- Solid knowledge of MS Windows OS and Windows compatible software
- Understanding of desktop security
- Knowledge of application behavior in the Windows environment
- Must understand consequences of blocking certain file types from running
- Ability to analyze data and file types
- BeyondTrust Privilege Management
- Splunk data query
location: RICHMOND, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for matching current technology with the current needs.
- As part of this task, engages in the evaluation and installation of software, hardware, and other types of support equipment into a workable network that supports a variety of functions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.