HYBRID in Orange, CT.. Rochester, NY, or Augusta/Portland, Maine. Salary depends on location and experience.
This position provides Leadership and Support across the business. This position is responsible for managing projects that will implement design, operation, and evolution of cyber solutions and strategies for operating companies progress
location: Orange, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the shift in philosophy of how critical infrastructure is secured from initial verification at the perimeter to continual verification of each user, device, application, and transaction.
- Lead projects for the deployment of cyber services and solutions in support of evolution towards a zero-trust security framework.
- Implement projects that reduce risk and provide resiliency.
- Work with cyber and infrastructure technically related projects.
- Effort includes intake, prioritization, track & manage tasks and resources, obtain end-user sign-off, as well as release-day business activities.
- Provide input on business projects to support the achievement of Cyber Assurance and Compliance team goals.
- Proactively lead projects by creating project artifacts such as timelines, milestones, risks, and issues log.
- Responsible for project budget review and report out.
- Must act as an advocate for continuous improvement.
- Engage with and advise stakeholders within the business on cyber best practices.
- Provide expertise and immediacy of decision making, hold project team members accountable for results, coach, mentor and guide team members, resolve disputes and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Ensure cyber services and solutions are designed and delivered in compliance with industry best practices as well as applicable privacy and legal/regulatory requirements including NIST 800-63, GDPR, SOX, CEII, and NERC.
- Lead projects that support implementation of GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) automation tools to manage compliance processes and evidence for applicable cyber services.
- Understand current cyber industry and government frameworks, vulnerabilities, and risk trends; conduct impact assessments.
- Establish Vendor process and metrics for cyber assurance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.