- Must have Dynamics 365 Engineering/Architecture Experience (Both supply chain and Finance/Operations)
- Understanding of Different Project Management Methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- Extensive Leadership Capabilities & Presence
- Possess extensive technical and SDLC experience
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Influencing
- Excellent communication
- Extensive vendor relationship management
- Extensive collaboration skills
.Net, C#, PHP, jQuery, Azure Power PlatformCommunication
HTTP, TCP/IP, SFTP, SSH, FTP, SMTP
Azure (Paas) Tools, IBM MQ, Mulesoft, DataPower,
SOAP / REST, XML, JSON, EDI
Azure SQL Server, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Azure Data Lake, MongoDB, CosmoDB DB
Informatica PWX, IICS
Azure PaaS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Version Control Repositories:
Azure DevOps, GitHub, Visual Studio
location: DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 152,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Technology Leadership Responsibilities:
· Acts as the lead Technology Services representative in the delivery of technology solutions
· Provides overall technical leadership and directs teams in the delivery of technology solutions.
· Collaborates with Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, and technical stakeholders to deliver on the following responsibilities for end-to-end technical delivery:
· Ensures the realization of the solution architecture, making sure it is operable & cost-effective
· Leads and drives progress on all technical delivery aspects
· Helps identify all required roles and technology resources
· Ensures the assembly of the required technical teams
· Leads identification of technical tasks and milestones
· Ensures technical requirements are delivered with quality and completeness
· Drives creation of financial estimates for all phases including TCO
· Partners with PM to ensures a successful release to production including transition activities
· Assesses risks, anticipates bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and collaborates to drive toward mutually beneficial outcomes
· Drives to effectively resolve and provide awareness for technical issues and risks
· Manages the partner relationship to ensure delivery of technical work done by 3rd party partners or vendors.
· Provides feedback on performance of internal technical team members to their leaders
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.