This role is a REACT SME/Hands on Architect. Looking for a senior level professional who will provide consultative feedback on how to best utilize REACT in a complicated enterprise environment and provided consultative advice on REACT best practices.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $125 - 150 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Participate in all phases of our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Code complex React routing, components, modules, including design and review activities.
Work with architects and translate requirements into high-quality, testable, scalable software.
Identify performance issues and bugs, and devise solutions to these issues.
Be a leader and a mentor.
- 7+ years of experience in Front End development, and minimum 4 years of extensive and
- continuous ReactJS use.
- Serve as the React SME, contribute to the application architecture and mentor other engineers
- on React best practices
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices, and micro frontend experience
- highly desired
- Heavy React experience, these include: Hooks, States, reusable Components, and React Router
- Proficiency using TypeScript with React
- Hands on experience with npm packages and npm command line statements.
- Experience integrating with APIs over REST services and security tokens.
- Good understanding of Agile practices
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable actively collaborating with team members, including providing new ideas and
- honest feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.