This is the opportunity for a Analytics and Insights team lead to join a well-established, fast growing company who is a leader in their industry! This company utilizes the latest and greatest technology and will give you the experience you need! Must be able to be onsite 100% in Pontiac, MI. LARGE Retention Bonus and paid relocation available!!
location: Pontiac, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Mentor and lead developers, analysts, and data scientists; promote best practices and patterns
- Facilitate communication between teams to ensure the success of your team
- Suggest new processes and document reoccurring processes that will help streamline development.
- Leads the design, construction, and implementation phases of system or project upgrades while driving to keep projects on track
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.