We are hiring for a mid-level or senior-level DevOps Engineer. We are looking for an engineer that has a passion for solving problems with automation and can help us ship software efficiently, confidently, and securely. We need someone to help the team build and help maintain and secure best-in-class production workloads in the cloud to support our platform.
You have a deep passion for all things security. You have experience leveraging automation and tooling to make teams more efficient. You have a passion for building highly resilient, secure, and scalable solutions in the cloud. You are a highly skilled engineer that uses software engineering practices to solve complex problems.
location: Long Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Proficiency in provisioning, securing, operating, and monitoring production workloads in AWS.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code like terraform, cloudformation, etc.
- Proficient with at least one programming language like python, node, go or ruby
- You write software aligned with domain-driven design and SOLID principles.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and Docker.
- Comfortable with the linux operating system and BASH scripting.
- Experience integrating security into CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitHub Actions.
- Experience with kubernetes, ECS, or docker swarm.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with observability platforms like Datadog or NewRelic.
- Experience with a relational database, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience working within the scope of compliance, such as HIPAA.
- Solid understanding of application security best practices.
- Ability to mentor and lead other software engineers as well as collaborate with other functions such as QA, Product, and UX.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Exciting, fast-growing, and diverse group of coworkers who are all working to help improve the lives of others by bringing down barriers in technology
- Performance bonuses
- Potential for signing bonus
- Options for equity in company
- Full medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits
- Flexible work schedule and remote work possibilities
- Unlimited paid time off
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.