This individual will work directly under the Director of Projects. They will work with clients, and client vendors to grasp a complete understanding of multiple simultaneous projects' scope, and effectively communicate this to the development team and other stakeholders. The BSA will serve as a liaison between business subject matter experts and the development team to assist in meeting corporate and compliance standards as well as serving a more technical role in designing and documenting systems. 100% remote role, great benefits, room for growth. 100% remote, FTE role. 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays, Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k), Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth, Quarterly bonuses based on company performance, Paid lunches 2-3 times per week ,Ad-Hoc wellness based gifts, subsidized meditation training, Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches, go-karting
location: METAIRIE, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Manage client expectations in regards to schedule, budget, and quality
- Research, design, and plan mobile, web, database, or application software
- Work with developers and architects to create work breakdown structures and project schedules considering resource availability and skillset.
- Manage the workflow of the software development life cycle from scoping, to design, development, QA, production implementation and post launch support.
- Gather business requirements and work with Tech Leads to develop technical specifications.
- Design database schema
- Reverse Engineer legacy software to create functional requirements from the user interface and/or code standpoint
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work with the QA department to validate development output in terms of both functionality and quality.
- Review and validate time entries from development team.
- Own the cost, quality, and scope of projects that they manage.
- Be able to design and manage the development of software around complex business processes.
- Sales Support
- Assist the Director of Sales in sales calls with potential customers to talk to our PM process and gather requirements.
- Work directly with the sales department, clients and developers to produce estimates and proposals for software development.
- When managing projects, work with the client product owners to identify potential future scope to enhance their software.
- When managings projects, work with clients to identify other software development needs.
- Manage the proposal process for project change orders.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.