SKILLS NEEDED: C#, Automation Engineering, Extensive SQL Queries, HANDS ON WORK
Highlights? Candidates that can show HOW they would improve quality within a role like this- WHAT they have accomplished in previous roles
100% telecommute, looking for at least 5 years experience within QA or testing, hands on experience, ideally looking for W2 candidates
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
* Design, implementation, documentation, and execution of test artifacts(traceability, test plans, test cases, defects, qa/qc kpi's, etc.).
* Administer and maintain test & defect management tools, defect escalation and resolution, deployment support.
* Design, develop, maintain, and enhance the QA automation software and test suites.
* Develop automated scripts for in-sprint and backlogged test suites as appropriate.
* Coordinate with all project stakeholders and act as a Quality Assurance liaison.
* Collaborate and assist in planning, preparing and executing System, UAT support, and end to end testing of software releases and I/O upgrades/patches.
* Experience in Performance/Load engineering is a plus.
* Overtime or off-peak hours are required sometimes to meet commitments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.