Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with an innovative client in the hospitality industry. It is a great work environment that offers a lot of autonomy. We are looking for a Jr. Net developer (Contract to Hire or Full time) to join a fairly tenured team. This company prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in Dallas, TX, and is a hybrid environment. They will move very quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below please reach out to us today and we will get an interview scheduled.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Junior Application Developer is responsible for analyzing, estimating, designing, documenting, testing and implementing business applications that provide solutions to support business processes. Functions include the development of Windows, mobile and Web based applications using Microsoft development technologies. The position partners directly with the Development Manager, Escalation Analyst, Service Desk, Database Administration and User Community to solve user production issues. This position reports to the Manager of Application Development.
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- 3+ year of hands-on application development and support experience
- Experience in C# development in a Microsoft Windows environment required
- Experience building responsive web application using Angular
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented development experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server databases and supporting tools required
- Experience with Microsoft CRM a plus
- Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle Financials a plus
- Experience developing technical design specifications in a structure development methodology
- 3rd party software integration experience
- Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationship with both internal associates and external business users
- Ability to self-prioritize, negotiate, and manage requests from multiple projects
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated individual with passion for learning/sharing information from/with peers
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.