Our client is in need of a Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience or more. This role will be responsible for executing project components from the design phase through implementation. This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines. SAFe certification and PMP certifications would be a plus. Must be OK with a hybrid work model with 2-3 days being onsite, and the remaining remote. Can be located in either Irvine, CA or Buffalo, NY.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation.
- Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables. Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met.
- Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Coordinates project schedules, monitors budgets and assigns tasks.
- Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines.
- 10 or more years experience with 10 or more years technical experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.