Are you interested in working with a Fortune 100 company?
We are hiring a Junior Validation Engineer to work with the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company who is defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, we are building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
Interested and meet the above qualifications? Please send your resume to: email@example.com today!
location: REDWOOD CITY, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The Engineering contractor will work directly with a team of experienced engineers to assist in a major facility move, including equipment procurement, installation, qualification, and troubleshooting. We are seeking motivated individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in complex engineering techniques.
- Execute equipment and process IQ/OQ/PQ, including drafting protocols and reports
- Manage capital equipment, fixture, tooling procurement and materials for line qualification
- Coordinate activities and logistics related to equipment assembly & qualification
- Assemble and setup equipment ranging from bench top fixtures to complex capital equipment
- Preferred: B.S in engineering or a related discipline or currently enrolled in an accredited program or pursuing a bachelor's or graduate degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar degree
- Experience with SolidWorks including creating models, assemblies, and detailed drawings
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to engage in self-directed learning and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An approachable individual who engages in and facilitates a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration as needed
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks
- Robotics or medical device experience will be a huge benefit
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have work authorization in the United States at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.