- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience developing web applications or windows applications required
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDMS)
- Experience with WordPress (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to set and achieve goals, and follow up on projects until completion
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- PHP: 1 year (Required)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
location: Fairfield, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide a key role in accelerating the development of Web and Windows based applications
- Write optimal queries in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Support all departments of the organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.