Randstad Technology client is looking for a Senior Technical Artist who is adept in creating tools, scripts, and processes to support their art department. They are looking for a detail-oriented developer with hands-on Unreal Engine 4 experience with the skills and passion to empower artists, animators and designers to prototype and finish AAA games. If this is you, Apply Today.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive the development of advanced tools and scripts that enhance and streamline processes
- Focus on Character Pipeline and assets
- Work as the bridge between engineering and art to optimize tools and graphics features
- Ensure art assets can be easily integrated into the game without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding technical limitations
- Develop character pipeline and workflows within the game engine and Maya package
- Pre-production planning to define and address technical design requirements and issues
- Review technology deficiencies for the art department
- Additional duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.