We're seeking a Principal?Taxonomy?Architect?to join?our Global Data Architecture?team?within?our Global/Enterprise Data Office. You will be?steering the?Enterprise Taxonomy, Ontology and Choreography Architecture?Practice?& Deliverables?which will?define the blueprint & framework for managing content by aligning with business strategy,?establishing?strategic data, content?requirements & and designs to meet these requirements.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You will be responsible for:
- Co-Designing the?Global Taxonomy Data Fabric & capabilities?in partnership with?Data Governance & Product Management Teams?
- Leading all aspects of?Design, Publish &?Maintenance of?Enterprise Taxonomy Artifacts, Best Practices, Blueprints, Guiding Principles, Methodologies, Protocols & Standards?
- Holistically design faceted taxonomies, ontologies, and controlled vocabularies to be used for search, browse navigation, personalization, and analytics use cases.
- Work with?Agile Squads,?Business and System Analytics?Stakeholders?to?perform?tech?POC's, Vendor Evaluation & Software?Acquisition?lifecycle?
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.