Our client is seeking a Help Desk Technician for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity. This candidate must have excellent customer service and at least 1 year of professional experience. We've placed multiple Technicians on this team and all are very happy with the collaborative environment it provides.
location: Urbana, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoot desktop operating system, application errors and PC hardware issues.
- Troubleshoot minor server-hardware issues.
- Manage trouble tickets from inception to closing, includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status.
- Provide Microsoft O/S and database maintenance.
- Set up and maintain user desktop environments; relocate and set up peripherals as may be required.
- Maintain printers; troubleshoot issues
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.