The Senior SAP FI/CO Implementation Analyst will serve at the primary IT liaison to the business and be responsible for leading and/or executing the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, and operational support for SAP applications. The SAP FI/CO Senior Business Implementation Analyst will co-design with the business, deliver and support solutions related to General Ledger Accounting, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Financial Planning and Asset Management. 100% REMOTE (or local Orange County candidates)
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Senior SAP FI/CO Implementation Analyst will serve at the primary IT liaison to the business and be responsible for leading and/or executing the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, and operational support for SAP applications. The SAP FI/CO Senior Business Implementation Analyst will co-design with the business, deliver and support solutions related to General Ledger Accounting, Account Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Financial Planning and Asset Management.
Plays a critical role in developing and configuring SAP system to meet business needs, including the following:
- Identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives for SAP modules and integrated applications, processes, and data.
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements to financial and costing business processes that can be accomplished through SAP FI/CO modules.
- Researching business requirements, developing detailed specifications, and validating SAP FI/CO end to end solutions with business stakeholders.
- Communicating business stakeholder needs to the SAP development team by translating end-user business requirements into SAP module requirements.
- strong understanding of accounting and costing principles
- Hands-on experience configuration is a MUST.
- strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skill
- Understand SAP functional and technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman business terms.
- Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes and functional requirements, document end-to-end processes and business requirements.
- Work with business analyst peers to architect cross functional business processes.
- Develop and execute unit testing and integration testing, and define and coordinate the execution user acceptance test
- strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 is required and experience in S/4 Hana is desirable
- strong troubleshooting skills in the SAP system.
- Desirable some experience in ABAP development
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Active listening
- Good time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.