We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: None, 100% Onsite
Clearance Required: Public Trust
We are seeking for a talented Virtualization Engineer to provide mission-critical support to a large government program and you will be working to help support the global aviation community with advanced systems and services that significantly increase the safety, security, and capacity of global air traffic management systems to meet the growing demand of air transportation operations. As the Virtualization Engineer, you have the opportunity to partner and collaborate across various teams and be a key member in developing, deploying, and maintaining architecture solutions for special projects.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $67.44 - 69.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployments that consist of Windows and RHEL instant clone desktops. Application management using VMware App Volumes.
- Support VMware Horizon True SSO with UAG SAML.
- Monitor and maintain local and remote hyperconverged infrastructure (VMware vSphere, vSAN) as well traditional infrastructures utilizing enterprise-class storage arrays (Cisco UCS servers, UCS fabrics, NetApp, TrueNAS).
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues and failures in VMware vSphere using vRealize Operations (vROps) and Log Insight.
- Support a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment with Ansible and Satellite.
- Collaborate with various teams including Engineering and Internal and external customers, to translate requirements. and objectives into final product designs, and resolve problems to correct trouble within the environment.
- Ability to support an "on call" rotation after hours and on weekends as assigned.
- Ability to be on-site for all work days.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.