This is an amazing opportunity, where you will be joining an innovative team as a web application developer where you will create near cutting edge functionality and help to enable our team to be cloud-first.
In this role, you will be an integral team with outstanding communication, collaboration, and attention to detail. You will be counted on to write functional code and to work with others to design, develop, and maintain our software.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ Years of proven experience as a web developer
- Practical working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core
- SQL and T-SQL.
- Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, collaboration capabilities, and attention to detail
- Understanding of architectural, design, and agile patterns and methodologies
- Prefer Commercial Property and Casualty insurance experience
location: WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Write clean, scalable code using our current technology stack
- Participate and contribute in design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Collaborate with internal teams and assist with software design and architecture
- Develop partnerships with business teams and other groups
- Demonstrate the ability to test and deploy applications and revise, update, debug, and refactor code
- Deliver the required capabilities per biBERK standards
- Enhance the software capabilities by continuous improvement and innovation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.