The Manager of Performance Analytics is responsible for reporting and analysis of customer and product growth for the Residential, Small and Medium Business (SMB), and Mobile segments, including: performance measurement by product and Sales Channel; performance measurement for major campaigns and initiatives; KPI tracking (e.g., penetration rates, churn/survival rates, product mix and sell-in, average revenue per customer); and monitoring customer and product growth. The Manager will leverage our client's MicroStrategy-based BI environment and best-in-class data mining and data visualization tools to surveil performance across all geographies and segments within our client's diverse operating footprint. The role requires a highly analytical and technical individual with a passion for using data to inform high-level business decisions. With a background building both backend procedures and front end reporting tools, this individual will be responsible for creating and improving standard reporting packages.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and sales channel principles, techniques, and processes
- Hands-on experience developing and distributing reporting of business performance on a regular cycle
- Aptitude for analysis of business trends and performance measurement
- Excellent communication skills, including experience presenting complex data and intelligence in a concise and easy to understand fashion
- MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word- with very high level of proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft BI (Power Pivot, Power Query, and/or DAX)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to manage large, complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment with limited oversight
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field
Related Work Experience
4+ years of business experience working within a Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence or Strategic Planning function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring business performance (e.g., telecom, media, financial services, publishing, retail, consulting, etc.)
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of data transformation tools e.g. Alteryx
- Experience using Business Intelligence reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Proficiency with Think Cell
- Telecom work experience
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of KPI metrics for residential, SMB, and Mobile segments.
- Measure performance of Sales Channels, including the tracking of KPIs related to channel effectiveness and quality (e.g., productivity/close rates, churn/survival rates, tier mix and sell-in, average revenue per customer, etc.)
- Build dashboards in Tableau and other visualization tools for senior leadership to consume analysis and insights.
- Evaluate impacts of tactical, operational, and strategic changes on performance.
- Perform ETL on data from multiple sources using SQL, Alteryx, and PowerPivot/DAX to create seamless reporting for end users.
- Work with both structured and unstructured data to automate all manual reporting processes.
- Leverage sophisticated analytic approaches and techniques to measures and track performance of large, multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging industry or technology trends to propose upgrades to reporting, analytical tools, and processes as needed.
- Work with senior leadership to provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with internal partners on various teams including Business Intelligence, Marketing Science, Market Research, and Competitive Intelligence.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.